KALMA 2MG ALPRAZOLAM-BUY KALMA XANAX 2MG -BUY ALPRAZOLAM 2MG AUSTRALIA
kalma 2mg alprazolam Active ingredient: Alprazolam an anti-anxiety, benzodiazepine derivative chemically and pharmacologically related to other drugs of this class. ALPRAZOLAM KALMA 2MG AUSTRALIA BUY KALMA KALMA MYLAN XANAX
THE TABLETS ALSO CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING
- lactose monohydrate
- sodium benzoate (211)
- maize starch
- magnesium stearate
- sodium starch glycollate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- colloidal anhydrous silica
- docusate sodium
- indigo carmine CI 73015 (132) (Kalma 0.5 mg and Kalma 1 mg
- erythrosine CI 45430 (127) (Kalma 0.5 mg only).
Kalma also contains sugars (as lactose and benzoates). The tablets are gluten free. KALMA MYLAN
- 0.25 mg : alprazolam 0.25 mg tablet: white, oval, marked AL0.25 on one side, G on reverse.
- 0.5 mg : alprazolam 0.5 mg tablet: pale pink, oval, marked AL0.5 on one side, G on reverse.
- Kalma 1: alprazolam 1 mg tablet: pale blue, oval, marked AL1.0 on one side, G on reverse.
- Kalma 2: alprazolam 2 mg tablet: white, oblong, triple scored, marked AL on one side, G2 on reverse.
DOSE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The optimum dosage of Kalma should be individualised, based upon the severity of the symptoms and also individual patient response. The daily dosage shown in Table 1 will meet the needs of most patients.
pills Kalma 2 mg is contraindicated in:
- Known hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines.
- Chronic obstructive airways disease with incipient respiratory failure.
- Myasthenia gravis.
NATURE AND CONTENTS OF CONTAINER
1 Kalma 0.25: Available in bottle packs (HDPE) of 10 and 50 tablets
2 Kalma 0.5: Available in bottle packs (HDPE) of 10 and 50 tablets
3 Kalma 1: Available in bottle packs (HDPE) of 10 and 50 tablets
4 Kalma 2: Available in bottle packs (HDPE) of 50 tablets
Not all strengths and/or pack sizes may be available.
LIST OF EXCIPIENTS
Kalma 0.25, Kalma 0.5, Kalma 1 and Kalma 2 tablets also contain lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline
cellulose, maize starch, sodium benzoate, docusate sodium, povidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium
starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, . Kalma 0.5 tablets also c
Following oral administration to fasting subjects, Alprazolam exhibits linear kinetics; after single dose administration of 0.5 to 3 mg, plasma levels of 8 to 40 nanogram/mL.
In vitro alprazolam is bound (80%) to human serum protein. Serum albumin accounts for the majority of the binding.
Alprazolam extensively metabolised in humans, primarily by cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4), to two major metabolites in the plasma: 4-hydroxyalprazolam and α-hydroxyalprazolam. A benzophenone derived
from alprazolam is also found in humans
There are no reviews yet.