BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA OXYCOTIN WHERE TO BUY OXYCONTIN IN AUSTRALIA
Buy Oxycontin 20mg . Oxycontin is used to relieve severe pain when other forms of treatment have failed or are otherwise inappropriate to provide sufficient management of pain. Buy Oxycontin Oxicodone sandoz 40mg Australia – buy oxicontin 30mg australia -buy oxycodone
It contains the active ingredient oxycodone hydrochloride. oxycontin-oxycodone-20mg-x-28-tablets
Oxycodone hydrochloride belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics.
As with all strong painkillers, your body may become used to you taking Oxycodone Sandoz tablets. Taking it may result in physical dependence. Physical dependence means that you may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking Oxycodone Sandoz suddenly, so it is important to take it exactly as directed by your doctor.
There is not enough information to recommend the use of this medicine for children under the age of 12 years.
This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.Buy Oxycodone Sandoz 80mg
Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you. Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason. oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
BEFORE YOU TAKE OXYCONTIN
Long-term use of oxycodone tablets may result in a decrease in sex hormone levels which may affect sperm production in men and the menstrual cycles in females. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns.
WHEN YOU MUST NOT TAKE IT
Do not take this medicine if you have an allergy to:
- oxycodone hydrochloride, or to any of the other ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet under Product Description
- any other similar medicines known as opioid analgesics, e.g. morphine or codeine.
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
- shortness of breath
- wheezing or difficulty breathing
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
- rash, itching or hives on the skin.
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF YOU HAVE OR HAVE HAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
- suffer from shallow breathing or have any breathing problems such as acute asthma, respiratory depression (breathing slows or weakens) or other obstructive airways disease oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
- severe drowsiness or have a reduced level of consciousness
- irregular or rapid heartbeats or changes in the way the heart beats
- heart problems or heart disease including if due to long term lung disease
- fits, convulsions or seizures
- head injury, brain tumour, severe headaches or have raised pressure within the head, brain or spinal cord
- severe abdominal pain with bloating, cramps, vomiting or constipation
- a condition where your stomach empties more slowly than it should or any condition that obstructs the stomach/bowel or affects bowel transit (movement of food or ingested material along the bowel)
- have swallowing difficulties of narrowing of the oesophagus
- severe liver or kidney disease
- severe depression
- a condition where you have high levels of carbon dioxide in your blood.
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF:
- you are taking a medicine for depression called monoamine oxidase inhibitor, or you have taken any in the last two weeks
- you have just drunk a large amount of alcohol, regularly drink large amounts of alcohol or have confusion and shaking due to stopping drinking alcohol
Do not take this medicine after the expiry date printed on the pack or if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal. oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
If you are not sure whether you should start taking this medicine, talk to your doctor.
BEFORE YOU START TO TAKE IT
Tell your doctor if you have allergies to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes.
Tell your doctor if you have or have had any of the following medical conditions:
- have sleep apnoea (temporarily stopping breathing while you sleep)
- low blood pressure including from having low blood volume
- chronic lung, liver or kidney disease
- stomach pains or constipation or inflammatory bowel disease or recent abdominal surgery
- diverticulitis (inflammation of bowel wall)
- increased prostrate size or difficulty passing urine oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
- narrowing of the urinary tract
- problems or recent surgery of your gall bladder or bile duct
- inflammation of the pancreas
- disorientation, hallucination, dizziness standing up or severe headaches
- adrenal glands not working properly
- under-active thyroid gland
- oesophageal, stomach or intestinal disorders (including cancer in these areas) resulting in narrowing of the oesophagus, stomach or intestines
- severe mental condition involving losing contact with reality, hearing voices or an inability to think clearly
- an addiction or history of abuse of alcohol, opioids or other drugs.
BUY OXYCONTIN 30MG oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant whilst taking this medicine.
It may affect your developing baby if you take it during pregnancy. Like most medicines of this kind, Oxycodone Sandoz tablets are not recommended to be taken during pregnancy. Your doctor will discuss the risks of taking it if you are pregnant.
This medicine is not recommended to be taken during labour.
Oxycodone given to the mother during labour can cause breathing problems in the newborn.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
Oxycodone can pass into the breastmilk and can affect the baby. Your doctor can discuss with you the risks and benefits involved. oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
You can be addicted to Oxycontin even if you take it exactly as prescribed. Oxycontin may become habit forming causing mental and physical dependence. If abused it may become less able to reduce pain.
As with all other opioid containing products, your body may become used to you taking Oxycodone Sandoz. Taking it may result in physical dependence. Physical dependence means that you may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking Oxycodone Sandoz suddenly, so it is important to take it exactly as directed by your doctor.
Tolerance to Oxycodone Sandoz may develop, which means that the effect of the medicine may decrease. If this happens, more may be needed to maintain the same effect.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
Continue taking your medicine for as long as your doctor tells you. If you stop having this medicine suddenly, your pain may worsen and you may experience some of all of the following symptoms:
- nervousness, restlessness, agitation, trouble sleeping or anxiety
- body aches, weakness or stomach cramps
- loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
- increased heart rate, breathing rate or pupil size
- watery eyes, runny nose, chills or yawning
- increased sweating.
Oxycodone Sandoz contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have intolerance to some sugars, tell your doctor before taking it.
If you have not told your doctor about any of the above, tell him/her before you start taking Oxycodone Sandoz.
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
TAKING OTHER MEDICINES
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including any that you get without a prescription from your pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
Some medicines and Oxycodone Sandoz may interfere with each other. These include:
- medication for depression, psychiatric or mental disorders.
- medicines to treat depression belonging to a group called monoamine oxidase inhibitors must be stopped 14 days before Oxycodone Sandoz tablets are taken.
- antidepressants e.g. fluoxetine, paroxetine
- quinidine and other medicines to treat the heart
- cimetidine, a medicine to treat stomach ulcers or heartburn
- ketoconazole, a medicine to treat fungal infections
- ritonavir, an antiviral medication
- macrolide antibiotics, e.g. clarithromycin, rifampin
- medicines used to treat convulsions e.g. carbamazepine, phenytoin
- medicine to treat HIV infection and AIDs e.g. ritonavir
- St. John’s wort (a herbal preparation)
- grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- medicines to thin the blood e.g. coumarin derivatives such as warfarin
- medicines to treat epilepsy, pain and anxiety e.g. gabapentin and pregabalin.
These medicines or alcohol may be affected by Oxycodone Sandoz or may affect how well it works. They may increase the side effects of Oxycodone Sandoz. You may need different amounts of your medicines, or you may need to take different medicines.
Your doctor and pharmacist have more information on medicines to be careful with or avoid while taking this medicine.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
HOW TO TAKE OXYCONTIN
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor or pharmacist carefully. They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
If you do not understand the instructions, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help. OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
HOW MUCH TO TAKE
Your doctor will tell you exactly how much to take.
Follow the instructions given to you by your doctor and pharmacist exactly.
HOW TO TAKE IT
Swallow Oxycontin tablets whole with a full glass of water or other fluid.
Oxycontin tablets should be taken one tablet at a time with enough water to ensure complete swallowing immediately after placing it in the mouth.
Do not pre-soak, lick or wet the tablet before placing in your mouth.
Do not break, chew, crush or dissolve the tablets. This medicine was designed to work properly only if swallowed whole. They may release all their contents at once if broken, chewed, crushed or dissolved, resulting in a risk of overdose or even death.
If you have trouble swallowing your tablets whole, talk to your doctor. OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
You must only take Oxycontin tablets by the mouth. Taking this medicine in a manner other than prescribed by your doctor can be harmful to your health. Oxicontin 80mg Australia – -buy oxycodone
There are no data on rectal administration of Oxycodone Sandoz tablets, therefore rectal administration of Oxycodone Sandoz is not recommended. Buy Oxycodone Sandoz 80mg | buy oxycodone
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG OXICONTIN80MG AUSTRALIA – BUY OXICONTIN 40MG AUSTRALIA -BUY OXYCONTIN
WHEN TO TAKE OXYCONTIN
Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
This medicine should be taken every twelve hours.
Take your tablets at the times you have been told. If, however, you begin to experience pain (breakthrough pain), and you are taking your Oxycodone Sandoz tablets as prescribed, contact your doctor, as your dosage may have to be reviewed.
This medicine must be taken regularly to control the pain. Taking this medicine at regular time intervals means that the onset of pain is prevented. This medicine should not be taken when you feel you need it, as this will cause some pain to be experienced. OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
Do not take any alcohol while you are being treated with Oxycodone Sandoz.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
HOW LONG TO TAKE OXYCONTIN
Continue taking your medicine for as long as your doctor recommends. Oxicodone sandoz 80mg Australia – buy oxicodone sandoz 40mg australia -buy oxycodone
If you stop taking this medicine suddenly, your pain may worsen and you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as:
- body aches OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
- loss of appetite, nausea, stomach cramps or diarrhoea
- fast heart rate
- sneezing or runny nose
- chills, tremors, shivering or fever
- trouble sleeping
- increased sweating and yawning
- nervousness or restlessness.
IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE IT
If you forget to take a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed. This may increase the chance of you getting an unwanted side effect.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
IF YOU TAKE TOO MUCH (OVERDOSE)
If you or someone else receive too much (overdose), and experience one or more symptoms below, call triple zero (000) for an ambulance. Keep the person awake by talking to them or gently shaking them every now and then. You should follow the steps even if someone other than you have accidentally used Oxycodone Sandoz that was prescribed for you. If someone takes an overdose, they may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- slow, unusual or difficult breathing
- drowsiness, dizziness or unconsciousness
- slow or weak heartbeat
- nausea or vomiting
- convulsions of fits OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
If you or someone else may have taken too much Oxycodone Sandoz, you should immediately telephone your doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (telephone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 POISON or 0800 764766) for advice, or go to Accident and Emergency at the nearest hospital, if you think that you or anyone else may have taken too much Oxycodone Sandoz. Do this even if there are no signs of discomfort or poisoning.
When seeking medical attention, take this leaflet and any remaining tablets with you to show the doctor. Also tell them about any other medicines or alcohol which have been taken.
BUY OXYCODONE SANDOZ 80MG
WHILE YOU ARE TAKING OXYCODONE SANDOZ
THINGS YOU MUST DO
Take this medicine exactly as your doctor has prescribed. OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
Before you start on a new medicine, remind your doctor and pharmacist that you are taking Oxycodone Sandoz.
Visit your doctor regularly for a check-up, and always discuss any problems or difficulties during or after taking this medicine.
Tell your doctor if your pain is getting worse, or if you are having more frequent breakthrough pain.
Tolerance to oxycodone may develop which means that the effect of the medicine may decrease. If this happens, your doctor may review your dose so that you get adequate pain relief. OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
Keep enough of this medicine with you to last over weekends and holidays.
Tell any other doctors, dentists, and pharmacists who treat you that you are taking this medicine.
If you are going to have surgery, tell the surgeon or anaesthetist that you are taking this medicine. It may affect other medicines used during surgery.
If you become pregnant while taking this medicine, tell your doctor immediately.
THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO
Do not give this medicine to anyone else, even if they have the same condition as you.
Do not use this medicine to treat other complaints unless your doctor tells you.
Drinking alcohol whilst taking Oxycodone Sandoz tablets may make you feel more sleepy and increase the risk of serious side effects, such as shallow breathing with the risk of stopping breathing and loss of consciousness. OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
Do not stop taking this medicine, exceed the dose recommended or change dosage, without checking with your doctor. Over time your body may become used to you taking oxycodone so if you stop taking it suddenly, your pain may worsen and you may have unwanted side effects such as withdrawal symptoms. This is called physical dependence. OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
If you need to stop taking this medicine, your doctor will gradually reduce the amount you take each day, if possible, before stopping the medicine completely. OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
This medicine should be taken strictly according to your doctor’s instructions. OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
THINGS TO BE CAREFUL OF
Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how Oxycodone Sandoz affects you. Oxycodone may cause drowsiness, dizziness, hallucinations, disorientation, blurred vision or other vision problems or may affect alertness. Discuss these aspects and any impact on your driving or operating machinery with your doctor.
Make sure you know how you react to this medicine before you drive a car, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous if you are drowsy, dizzy or not alert. OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
You may feel drowsy when you begin to take Oxycontin tablets. If you drink alcohol the drowsiness may be worse.
Be careful if you are elderly, unwell or taking other medicines. Some people may experience side effects such as drowsiness, confusion, dizziness and unsteadiness, which may increase the risk of a fall.
If you feel light-headed, dizzy or faint when getting out of bed or standing up, get up slowly. Standing up slowly will help your body get used to the change in position and blood pressure. If this problem continues or gets worse, talk to your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you suffer from nausea or vomiting when taking Oxycodone Sandoz. If you vomit two to three hours after your dose, your pain may come back, as you will not have absorbed your medicine. If this happens, speak to your doctor. Your doctor may prescribe some medicine to help you stop vomiting. OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
BUY OXYCONTIN 80MG
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Oxycodone Sandoz.
This medicine helps most people with severe pain, but they may have unwanted side effects in some people. OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. As for other medicines of this type, that is opioid analgesics, many side effects tend to reduce over time, with the exception of constipation. This means that the longer you take this medicine, the less it may cause problems for you. Your doctor has weighed the risks of this medicine against the benefits they expect it will have for you. OXYCONTIN 80MG AUSTRALIA
Do not be alarmed by the following lists of side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have. OXYCONTIN 30MG AUSTRALIA
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
TELL YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST IF YOU NOTICE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AND THEY WORRY YOU:
- mild abdominal problems, such as diarrhoea, feeling sick (nausea), loss of appetite or constipation
- muscle problems such as spasms or twitching or tremors
- sore throat, dry mouth, hiccups, trouble swallowing or changes in voice
- excessive sweating
- skin rash, itching, fever, chills or sweating
- feeling anxious or nervous, trouble sleeping or abnormal dreams
- trouble with your balance
- new problems with your eyesight OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
- swelling of legs or ankles
- absence of menstrual periods
- decreased sexual drive OXYCONTIN 30MG AUSTRALIA
BUY OXYCOTIN 20MG
TELL YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU NOTICE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AND THEY WORRY YOU:
- stomach discomfort, vomiting, indigestion or abdominal pain OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
- choking, gaging, regurgitation, tablets stuck in throat or trouble swallowing the tablets
- abnormal thinking, changes in mood or feeling deep sadness
- drowsiness, fainting or dizziness especially when standing up OXYCONTIN 30MG AUSTRALIA
- slow or noticeable heartbeats
- headache or confusion
- OXYCONTIN 30MG AUSTRALIA
- unusual weakness, loss of strength or trouble walking
- fatigue, feeling of tiredness drowsiness or lack or energy
- changes in passing urine such as the volume passed, pain or feeling the need to urinate urgently.
The above list includes serious side effects that may require medical treatment. OXYCONTIN 30MG AUSTRALIA
IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING HAPPEN, TELL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY OR GO TO ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY AT YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL:
- your breathing slows or weakens
- you have an allergic reaction: shortness of breath, wheezing, shallow or difficult breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat or other parts of the body; rash, itching or hives on the skin OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
- seizures, fits or convulsions
- fast or irregular heartbeats
- chest pain or chest tightness. OXYCONTIN 30MG AUSTRALIA
The above list includes very serious side effects. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalisation.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice anything else that is making you feel unwell. Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some people.
Ask your doctor if you don’t understand anything in this list. OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
AFTER TAKING OXYCONTIN
Keep your medicine in the original container. Oxicodone sandoz 80mg Australia – buy oxicodone sandoz 40mg australia -buy oxycodone OXYCONTIN AUSTRALIA 20MG
If you take it out of its original container it may not keep well. OXYCONTIN 20MG AUSTRALIA
Keep your medicine in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C.
Do not store Oxycodone Sandoz or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it on a window sill or in the car.
Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines. OXYCONTIN 20MG AUSTRALIA
Keep it where children cannot reach it. A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines
There are no reviews yet.